Akzeptieren

Die Webseite verwendet Cookies, um ein optimales Nutzererlebnis zu bieten. Nutzen Sie diese Website oder Dienste weiter, stimmen Sie der Verwendung zu. Mehr Informationen

Spezialisiertes Friedfischangeln & Naturköderangeln auf Raubfische.
Home Forum
Willkommen, Gast
  • Seite:

THEMA: New on the site

New on the site 10 Jul 2009 00:55 #342

Hello

I'm jerry weijers 45 years and live in Netherlands
I 'm a centrepin user and i like old tactics only i use new stuff
I also member of a ducth site like CC call flitsendnylon.nl/ where we have 37 members
Mine german is not good , i can read and speak it but no writing
I have seen that here more pin users are on the site so i hope we can learn form each a onther

gr jerry

Aw: New on the site 10 Jul 2009 16:10 #343

• Hexagraph
Hi Jerry,
welcome-nice to have you on board-always interesting to meet a fellow centerpin user.
From my side feel free to post in English.....
I am looking forward to your posts.By the way, which pin do you use and where do you go fishing?

speak soon
Markus

Aw: New on the site 10 Jul 2009 23:48 #344

Markus

I use a youngs 2040 , this is a old one about 20 years but still running very smooth and i use a okuma and i must admit this one are also very good
I fish most of the time on the river Merwede and the Lek in Holland , i live in the rhine delta
Mine favorite fish are aland and tench and favorite style of fishing a floating crust , but floatfishing is also great , i don't fish the modern style with self hooking system etc

gr jerry

Aw: New on the site 12 Jul 2009 21:31 #351

• Wolfgang
Jerry,

nice to have you here! English should be no problem for most members.

Here are indeed a few pin users. So we would love to share our views and experiences with you!

Regards

Wolfgang

Aw: New on the site 14 Jul 2009 11:50 #354

• Wolfgang
Jerry,

flitsendnylon.nl is actually a very nice site! Unfortunately I'm not able to understand everything, but it seems to be brilliant.

When I'm back from holiday, I will definitely have a closer look on it.

Cheers

Wolfgang
  • Seite:
Ladezeit der Seite: 0.11 Sekunden

Neu im Forum:

Mehr »